Scholarship/Financial Aid Information
- www.fafsa.gov - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- www.fastweb.com – create a profile and let fastweb do the research for you
- OnlineSchools.org- learn the pros and cons of online courses.
- www.cashcourse.org – information for college students to stay financially informed
- www.cksf.org – educational & scholarship opportunities for students of all levels
- www.finaid.org – links to: scholarships, grants, loans, graduate aid
- www.cappex.com – free website where you learn which colleges want you, before you apply
- www.scholarships.com – free college scholarship search and financial aid information
- www.scholarshipamerica.org – provides information and resources for your scholarship search
- www.meritaid.com – free source for $11 billion in merit aid scholarships from 1,000s of colleges
- www.brokescholar.com – find scholarships and use tools to stay organized and make the process easier
- www.knowhow2go.org – complete information on college prep, whether in middle school or seniors
- www.hsf.net – largest provider of college financial aid for Latino students
- www.latinocollegedollars.org – scholarship information for Latino students
- www.zinch.com – connect with scholarships and learn about colleges
- http://studentaid.ed.gov – information from the US Dept of Ed. on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
- https://discoverhealthadmin.org/health-administration-scholarships/ - for people looking to learn about careers and education in the business side of healthcare
- https://lendedu.com/blog/oregon-student-loans-scholarships-grants/ LendEDU-breaks down specific college financial aid options for Oregon students
ACT/SAT/NCAA REGISTRATION LINKS
- https://online.maryville.edu/blog/act-vs-sat/ ACT vs SAT Preparation Guide
- www.actstudent.org - ACT registration
- www.sat.collegeboard.org/register - SAT registration
- http://www.athleticscholarships.net/ncaa-clearinghouse.htm - If you are going to play DI or DII athletics, you have to be cleared by the NCAA.